|February 20, 2011 - May 15, 2012|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Department:||SA Sales Engineer|
|Description:||People Come First at StorageCraft! StorageCraft is looking for a Sales Engineer 1 that will work closely our Channel Account Managers to present StorageCraft solutions to key partners. |
Sales Engineer 1 (SE): The Sales Engineer will work directly with the Inside Sales organization to focus directly on partner relationships as needed by inside sales organization. Specifically, the SE will be the key contact for technical conversations as needed, for new partners and second tier partners which will include simple architecture discussions. They will do regular demonstrations of the core product set and will act a liaison to the advanced technical needs between regional Sales Engineers. The SE will be responsible to promoting technical aptitude and internal training for Inside Sales Team. They will also be the liaison for technical communications between support and inside sales. It is anticipated, this SE will not travel except under special circumstances. At the start, the SE will have a national territory to cover all inside sales, but as more inside SE’s come online they will align regionally to similar inside territories
Sales Cycle: The Sales Engineer will be required to understand the sales cycle. Although he will not own the cycle, he will need to support the sales lead to properly position the StorageCraft Solution Set to close business opportunities. The positioning of the StorageCraft products will demand that the SE know his audience and present accordingly to either a verbal presentation or a physical demo; Requiring that they take the StorageCraft product feature set and position them as a solution to solve a specific business need. Ongoing, he will work directly with partners to help them progress through the StorageCraft partner programs; consequently, the SE will update and regularly report to the sales account owner the status and interactions with channel partners.
Disaster Recovery Optimization: The Inside Sales Engineer will need to thoroughly understand enterprise infrastructure, including Network Communications, Storage Devices, Virtual and Physical Hardware environments, and Operating Systems that support the said environments. With this knowledge, the SE can integrate a set of product features to develop the most optimized business continuity and disaster recovery solution; where the SE will have planned for details on configuring the initial environment, provide adequate test plans, failover plans, and recovery to original production environments.
Technical Presentations: The Sales Engineer will have training and presenting skills to properly teach a solution to channel partners, so that they will have enough understanding to make actionable plans for their business continuity and disaster recovery needs. The SE will be able to properly identify the audience and adjust training material accordingly. When presenting they will need to be articulate with specific ability to read the audience response and gauge understanding of material. In addition, they will need to participate as a team member in the organization, development and production of training materials, adapting to technical and/or sales based training. The Sales Engineer will support marketing functions by delivering presentations to trade show audiences. This requires the ability to read the audience and adjust the presentation accordingly. Good presentation skills are required and the SE will need to win over an audience to a degree that they are viewed as a subject matter expert for the area they are presenting. In addition, they will need to do quick presentations to partners within a trade show booth. Articulating solutions in a succinct manner with the intent of helping the partner increase their desire to follow up and progress in the StorageCraft partner programs.
|Duties:||• Position StorageCraft Product solutions to end-user and channel partners to win new business and grow partner accounts|
• Present product updates and training to channel partners on regular schedules
• Own technical relationship with select channel partners and support them through sales cycle
• Communicate new features and enhancement requests to StorageCraft’s Product Marketing and Engineering teams
• Participate and represent StorageCraft at trade-shows and professional services training forums
• Territory Management – travel required – may exceed 50%
• Experience: Three to five years of technology experience as a Sales Engineer, Network Administrator, Technical Support Engineer, and/or Product Development expert.
• Premier presentation skills with proven ability to articulate storage or back-up and recovery solutions to small and large audiences, from 10 to 100 people
• Strong knowledge of IT infrastructure with specialization knowledge in Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery practices
• Self-starter with project management skills and ability to coordinate multiple events and presentations
• Strong technical proficiency across Windows platforms
• Knowledge of Microsoft SQL & Exchange Platforms with specialized proficiency in VSS platform for Backup and Recovery of these applications
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Bachelor of Science in Information Systems, Electrical Engineering, Computer Sciences
• Cisco-CCNA, Microsoft certifications-MCSE a plus
• Achieve Professional Services milestones
• The ability to travel 50% in support of sales activities
• Dexterity and ability to conduct technical presentations
• Standing and ability to stand for long periods of time at tradeshows and other events
• StorageCraft offers a comprehensive suite of employee benefits that include, medical, dental, vision, $250 HRA, flexible spending account, $50,000 life insurance, LTD, a company match 401 (k) plan and a fun culture!
We are looking to hire employees with good CHARACTER, who are proven PERFORMERS that value hard work and are engaged in their areas of expertise. Our core values of passion, creativity and agility have enabled us to grow strategically and consistently.
StorageCraft Technology Corporation provides innovative and award-winning disk-based backup, disaster recovery, data protection and system migration solutions. StorageCraft solutions complement products such as VMware™, Microsoft™ Hyper-V, Oracle™ VirtualBox, Xen™ and other virtualization products for fast and reliable disaster recovery and system migration. ShadowProtect provides hardware independent restore (HIR) for fast and reliable disaster recovery to the same system, dissimilar hardware or to and from virtual environments – P2P, P2V, V2P, V2V.
If you are interested in joining our team, then send us your resume, COVER LETTER and application by visiting our website at www.storagecraft.com, click on company information then jobs and careers.
StorageCraft is an Equal Opportunity Employer
|Click Here to Download Complete Job Description|
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.