|November 09, 2012 - December 09, 2012|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||The Event Coordinator will work as an important part of the marketing team and will be responsible for the coordination and support of trade shows, sales events, as well as assisting in the follow-up activities after each event. |
Assists with coordination of up to 150+ events per year.
Must be able to anticipate project needs, discern work priorities, and meet deadlines with little supervision.
The event coordinator should have a love for event management, provide outstanding customer service, be an enthusiastic professional, and be able to build relationships with internal and external customers.
|Duties:||Support includes, but is not limited to, the following:|
• Research and obtain information on trade shows
• Work with various vendors and show services preparing trade shows
• Prepare and file appropriate paperwork, forms, check requests
• Prepare show bulletins to communicate to the internal team
• Organize travel and hotel reservations
• Work with the exhibit and maintain properties
• Manage shipping/logistics for booths
• Prepare trade show material, including building literature and securing giveaways
• Prepare schedules for projects
1-2 years of experience working in fast-paced organization in which he/she effectively drove projects to completion in a timely fashion. He/she will be able to successfully implement each trade show marketing plan and ensure that budgets are met. He/she will be able to work efficiently with outside vendors and other employees in all departments.
This person will be able to work within tight deadlines and handle multiple projects. Experience with trade show coordination/event planning a plus.
• Excellent oral and written communications skills required
• Excellent organizational and project management skills required
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to work in a quickly changing environment
• Self-driven and independent
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PPT)
• 1-2 years of experience in marketing, trade show coordination, or event planning
Must have a high level of enthusiasm and pay very close attention to detail.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.