Lead Qualification Specialist
|February 11, 2013 - April 11, 2013|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Department:||SA Inside Sales|
|Description:||StorageCraft is looking for a Lead Qualification Specialist to be responsible for locating, recruiting and engaging new Channel Partners to become certified sellers of STC’s product lines. The Lead Qualification Specialist will also be responsible to assign leads to the Sales teams in various territories. |
The Lead Specialist will prospect by proactively making outbound calls to identify qualified Value Added Resellers and Partners and to provide the necessary presales support. The successful candidate will exceed quota assignments for their respective assigned areas and maintain a detailed record of their activities
|Duties:||• Proactively prospect through 50-60 outbound calls per day and follow-up emails to identify sales opportunities|
• Develop qualified leads through asking questions and engaging key decision makers
• Track leads in the CRM, through detailed notes, update key information.
• Prioritize leads and transfer key information to specific territory ICAM or CAM to follow-up on.
• Must have proficiency with various software applications programs including Microsoft Office and Microsoft Dynamics CRM or similar Customer Resource Management (CRM) programs.
• Perform other sales support duties and projects as assigned
|Qualifications:||• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred|
• 2+ years’ inside sales experience in lead generation or experience selling IT, backup, disaster recovery, storage, or security software products preferred
• Proven lead qualification/generation or inside sales performance
• Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
• Ability to apply entrepreneurial strengths in a proactive, driven, forward-thinking manner
• Proven work-ethic and time-management skills
• Solid technical aptitudes in virtualization, cloud, security, backup and/or disaster recovery a plus.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.