|March 22, 2013 - May 19, 2013|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Department:||PS Professional Services |
|Description:||People Come First at StorageCraft! StorageCraft is looking for Instructional Developer to provide instructional design expertise for the development and support of instructor-led and on-line eLearning courses and specialized training programs. |
|Duties:||• Author and update course curriculum for technical instructor led courses.|
• Meet with other instructional designers, support and program managers to insure timely completion and delivery of training course projects.
• Consult with team on optimal design of curriculum and instruction and effective uses of multimedia. Develop accordingly.
• Develop course projects from inception to completion.
• Design production of learning resources in variety of formats including print, graphics, audio, video, and animation technologies to support curriculum offerings.
• Provide design and production assistance in the development of electronic delivery methods.
• Evaluate the effectiveness of the learning solutions and assessments using available tools. Analyze results and make changes to address opportunities.
• Assist with authoring of course quizzes to certification exams.
• Provide professional and technical support and training to team
|Qualifications:||• Required: Five years of experience in writing technical training material, instructional design, course design, curriculum design or e-learning development|
• Experience with graphic and multimedia authoring software such as Camtasia, Captivate, adobe eLearning suite, etc.
• Experience as a graphic designer or interactive designer a plus particularly design programs such as Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, Director, Dreamweaver and Flash;
• IT background or technical understanding of servers, networks, backup software, Windows operating systems a plus
• Experience with online course management tools and learning management systems helpful
• Knowledge and ability to write assessments/exams for process, skills, product
• Proficient with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio). Certification preferred
• Excellent time management, prioritization and organization skills.
• High level of personal initiative and professionalism.
• Eagerness to learn and take on new challenges, while always thinking about how to improve the learning experience.
• Degree in instructional technology, technical writing, curriculum design or related field preferred
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.